This fantastic recipe puts together Italian flavors and our Prime Rib Pork Steaks for a flavor explosion that is sure to tantalize. Try something different with your pork steaks today!
- 4 x Gourmet Secrets Prime Rib Pork Steak
- 1 and 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Beat together the eggs and milk in a small bowl, and in a separate bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, parsley and 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium head. Add in the garlic and toast until lightly browned, then remove from oil and reserve for other uses.
- Dip each Prime Rib Pork Steak in the egg bath, then in the breadcrumb mixture, then brown in the skillet for 5 minutes on each side. It doesn’t have to be all cooked through!
- In a large baking dish, pour 2 cups of pasta sauce, then place the four pork steaks on top, cover with 2 cups of grated mozzarella and 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, then top off with the remaining sauce.
- Bake in the oven, covered, for 30 minutes, then uncovered for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!